Re: Cradle Date

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:36:29 +0000

Jane:

>So my players (and this is only an
>> assumption based on what a player seems to want to do with
>> his character) are going to want to remove the Closing. That
>> requires raising the ship. So he's going to build to that.
>

>As one does, yes. Do players ever think small?
>
>(Swords campaign, we're going through establishing character goals. If
>any gods are left intact by the time this lot have finished with them,
>I'll be very surprised).

<Sticks hand up> My characters usually think fairly small. I'd be perfectly happy to be thrust into things bigger than my Heroes bargained for (although the chances of that in the current campaign look fairly slim so far), but I usually don't have them *plan* it that way.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic