RE: Re: Cradle Date

From: Silburn, Luke <luke.silburn_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:36:52 -0000

>>Nope. Not at all. Kallyr does the Shiprise in 1624, as
>>planned. Like I said in my longer
>>description, there's overlap going on.

This got me thinking. Given that time is weird/non-existent on the Hero and God planes and so, for eg, sundry participants of big mythical events such as the Shiprise could be heroquesting in from various points in time as well as space, would it be theologically possible for someone to adopt a different role in a HQ in order to redo the stations and potentially meet themselves in some weird 'By His Bootstraps' sort of set-up?

If so, what would be *really* cool (in a sick, twisted, GMing sense you understand) would be to engineer a scenario where the PCs have to do a HQ twice, once straight (where you basically set the opposing TNs such that the PCs asses get royally kicked) and then later as their own antagonists (where the players have to come up with all the augments that resulted in the ass-kicking they received in act 1). It'd be a bugger to frame properly - and some groups wouldn't stand for it - but if you had the right group and you pulled it off, it would be a major GMing coup I think...

Regards
Luke