Re: Q&A Esrolia

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:19:52 -0500

Mikko Rintasaari wrote:

> Ah, but the PC:s are well educated, upper class Esrolians, with friends
> who study at the Nochet Lankhor Mhy temple. So I'd really like to to
> able to tell this epic story to them.
>
> The version you sent helped, but what vere the Sword and the Helm?
>
> Political factions? Actual artefacts? If they vere actual artefacts,
> what vere they like, and what happened to them?

>From the story it seems that they are elements of the kingly regalia.
probably were Vingkot or one of his sons' sword and helm. With the regalia split or damaged, the sacral powers of the kingdom are highly impared.

Though, in that day and age, -everything- was impared. But if they embodied the Vingkotling kingdom wyter, then the loss of them to the Royal House meant that the kingdom as-an-enity was destroyed.

> > >Also who is Ovodaka, that was struck down by Babeester Gor?
> >
> > From November's myth of the Month, Ovadaka is the last guardian who
> > held all the other goddesses prisoner.
> >
> > --Peter Metcalfe
>
> Bummer, must have missed that one. I'll go look it up, if it's still on
> the web.

Issaries GTA members can, apparently, look at past myths even when they are gone. Another reason to join.

Jeff