Assassins

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 21:02:21 -0500

 I have to dash to go shoot some pool, but I'll ask a question ere I go.

Assassins. A cult of assassins. In the Lunar Empire. Who would these be? I know there are Dart Warriors, but these strike me more as a freelance group. What I am looking for here is some kind of organized assassin group. The Blue Moon Assassins implied in Nick Brooke's Moonson freeform come to mind. But are there others? I don't see any such group making sense in Orlanthi culture, but what about elsewhere? I'm thinking something like the original assassins, the "we take you and remove you from ordinary life, raise you as a weapon" approach. Is there anything established like that in Glorantha?

LC