re: Puma People abilities

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:24:09 -0800

Norbert

>When you other Narrators
>have a shapechanging character in the game, does their
>clothing transform with them as a default?

I think it was in the old Dorastor: Land of Doom supplement that they said that Telmori intentionally don't lavish attention on their material items (like spears) since they can't carry them in wolf form, the implication being they'd likely lose them somewhere if the change came upon them.

At least for hsunchen, the animal/person in animal form has no way to carry stuff, no more than a less versatile animal. So their clothing and items wouldn't transform. Perhaps sorcerous shapeshifting, which might consider you a disguised human, would transform your belongings.

--

David Dunham