RE: Who worships who?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:37:46 -0800

Peter

> >I'd trust a devotee of Comb & Braid to run a barbershop...
>
>Judging by Men of the Sea (p28), Comb and Braid would be
>a common religion, not a theistic one.

Probably so.

There doesn't seem to be a mechanism for devoting yourself to a Common Religion. Or initiating for that matter. I guess the former is because you can't really concentrate on that religion's otherworld (it being mixed), but why not an initiate?

Without getting into great depth on the nature of Glorantha, what would you tell a player who wanted to play someone incredibly dedicated to Dondandar? It's impossible to spend 30% of your time on Dondandar, or just a waste? (In the rules, it's not clear that you need to spend ANY time to get Donandar's magical talents.)

--

David Dunham