Re: Vanilla and other commodities

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:13:03 -0000

I would think that the holy country makes superior wine, and of course for that matter the Colymar make some special wine too. And the Orlanthi would probably not be that impressed with it.

Also, I believe that at least some of the trader princes now export truffles, which would reach the lunar empire only by passing through Dragon Pass. For that matter, any goods from Seshnela would come in that way too. Many of these may not impress the heortlings much ("What is this powder?" "snuff" "Snuff? what do you do with it?" "You inhale it up your nose." "Why, what does it do?" "Well, first you sneeze." "Huh, these lunars are crazy!")

--Bryan