Re: Assassins

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:29:31 +1200

Light Castle

>Huh. So the Nathics are a breed of Dart Assassin. OK. I still like the
>idea of the Reds taking out external threats, but this hardly rules that
>out. (It just doesn't make it the reason of their existence.)

The Nathics have a weakness in that their intended victims have to have done something wrong. If the victim is blameless, then the Nathic will not be acting in accordance with Natha's ideals.

Moreover if the Nathic's patron is employing the Nathic to put the boot in some foe while he's already down, there is a good chance that the Nathic will reverse his loyalty and strive to take down his former employer to achieve balance.

--Peter Metcalfe