Assassins

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 18:10:20 EST

Hi All,

 Now if you will all turn to page 22 of UW's wonderful Thieves Arm, you will have the pleasure of meeting Dujas the Murderer, a devotee of Fjordaur, including three feats from the cult and a little detail on how to apply for the correct licences to kill :-D Dujas was from our Furthest campaign where we got to playtest some of the ILH cults and background. On the same page is Mordacus, whose unusual shamanic magics were derived on the Street Shamans of Glamour, another interesting cult from ILH.

Simon