Odyssey of Terror ?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 00:53:53 +0000

According to the finally published Fan Publication policy

<<As of November 1, 2004, "Glorantha", "Glorantha Trading Association",
"Sartar Rising", "Imperial Lunar Handbook", "Lords of the West", and
"Odyssey of Terror" are trademarks of Issaries, Inc. "HeroQuest", "Hero
Wars", "RuneQuest", and "Issaries" are registered trademarks of Issaries, Inc.>>

What's Odyssey of Terror? I can't find it listed amongst the products or forthcoming projects...

--
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_...                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |