Re: Carmanian Humakti (was Yanafal Tarnils)

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:28:12 +1200

At 07:55 PM 3/20/2005 -0500, you wrote:

>(This might start wandering off into Digest territory)

>But does the middle of the old Dara Happan region know him? Who
>was the Death god to the Celestial Pantheon?

The guy who killed Yelm is called the Thunderer who wielded an invisible weapon called Terminatus. He was later identified with Orlanth, which would make Terminatus Humakt.

>I would say thay the
>Carmanian Hum'Akti don't condone undead either. (I would assume that the
>Lunar
>Yarnafallians are all for it.)

I doubt it as the Yanafali have no known association with Undead. There reportedly is the Vampire Bodyguard that protects the Emperor but nobody seems to have met it.

--Peter Metcalfe