Re: Carmanian Humakti (was Yanafal Tarnils)

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:31:54 +1200

At 10:46 PM 3/20/2005 -0500, you wrote:

>Hmm. So to the west (Carmania) they adopted Humakt as the name,
>but in the centre he is still called Terminatus?

The Carmanians did not adopt the name Humakt, they took it with them when they left Loskalm. In Dara Happa, Death is called Terminatus in formal usage but informally everybody knows he is Humakt.

> > I doubt it as the Yanafali have no known association with Undead.

>Except that he himself came back from the dead.

Which is not undeath. Humakt allows resurrectees to join his cult (cf the Relife sickness) so they are not undead.

> (Am I correct in remembering that
>Humakt don't get to be resurrected either?)

They don't.

--Peter Metcalfe