Re: Carmanian Humakti (was Yanafal Tarnils)

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:48:50 +0200 (EET)

> Mikko wrote:
>
> >With the Ligth/Dark dualism the Carmanian humakti seem to have great
> >potential for cinematic bad guys.
>
> So do Heortling Humakti. Look at what the disciples get up to! One
> massacres entire villages, another randomly kills woman and children
> while a third kills people for being afraid of him.

Yes indeed! Those examples are excellent, and have been used to illustrate what kind of people Humakt's deciples are to the player in question.

I just meant "bad guys" as in "heretical enemy Humakti". After all it doesn't take a very large difference in Humakti dogma for the swords to come out.

> >But is torture ok? What about messing with the undead?
>
> Torture is an attribute of Ikadz and thus unhumakti. Undead
> is false death and also unhumakti.

Even for the dark-side of Carmanian Humakti? What does the dark side include then, and how does it differ from the light side?

        -Adept