Re: Carmanian Humakti (was Yanafal Tarnils)

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:53:40 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005, Light Castle wrote: <snip>
> Except that he himself came back from the dead. I suppose there is a point to be made
> that undead and resurrected are not the same thing. (Am I correct in remembering that
> Humakt don't get to be resurrected either?)

I think this is because they become Humakt's einherjar. The dead Humakti serve in humakt's warband forever. I think there's even a few occasions in Glorantha's history where the dead humakti have marched to war... but I can't remember when and where? At Castle Blue, parhaps, and against Zistor?

        -Adept