Re: Carmanian Humakti (was Yanafal Tarnils)

From: paul_at_...
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:03:29 +0000

light_castle_at_... wrote:
>> The whole Light vs Dark thing in Crmanian culture I've never gotten a handle on. At first

> I thought they were at war, The Good Light god vs the Bad Dark God, but then some
> things I read make me think that isn't so at all.

Carmanian religion accepts both Light and Darkness and seeks to balance them. While the Good God Idovanus is associated with Light and the Evil God Ganesetarus with Darkness, the real Dualistic conflict is between the Truth and the Lie. Carmanians can use both Light and Darkness (and in the Four Arrows of Light they summoned the Dark aspects of their Gods - including Hum'akt - to resist the Lunars' use of Chaos).

Online there's Nick Brooke's page on Carmania here: http://www.etyries.com/carmania/