Re: Orlanthi gods in the Lunar Empire

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:35:21 -0000

> >I've often wondered about how common worship of many of the
Orlanthi
> >gods is in formerly Orlanthi lands in the Empire. Orlanth himself
is
> >certainly outlawed,
> Only in places like Sartar.

And even Sartar has had different policies at different times. I suspect Euglyptus (as a good Dara Happan) had a zero-tolerance policy towards Rebellus Terminus. Fazzur probably didn't make as big of a deal about it until the arrival of Tatius the Bright (who I assume came some time after Fazzur's reconquista). Tatius the Bright had his own nefarious anti-Orlanth plots.

> >but what about gods like Lhankor Mhy and
> >Issaries?
> There's no problem with them.

I agree with Peter.

Jeff