Re: Carmanian Humakti (was Yanafal Tarnils)

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:54:22 +1200

At 03:48 PM 3/21/2005 +0200, you wrote:

>I just meant "bad guys" as in "heretical enemy Humakti". After all it
>doesn't take a very large difference in Humakti dogma for the swords to
>come out.

I don't see any death matches between the Bare Blades and the Hoods. The Humakti Duel is mostly to the first blood. Secondly the Carmanians aren't heretics.

> > Torture is an attribute of Ikadz and thus unhumakti. Undead
> > is false death and also unhumakti.

>Even for the dark-side of Carmanian Humakti?

Yes.

>What does the dark side
>include then, and how does it differ from the light side?

The disciples that I already mentioned would be good examples of Dark Side behaviour.

The Dark Side is a Carmanian way of looking at Humakt (among other things). Just because they recognize a Dark Side to him does _not_ mean that Humakt among the Heortlings is totally light sided - the Carmanians would consider the Heortling cult to be a mixture of light and darkness.

--Peter Metcalfe