Re: Mod - Getting Digesty

From: Eric Durand alias Gilles dArgyres <thalsion_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:20:35 -0000

I'm affraid not. If you read this list, you are a fan, new or old. If you are a fan, you are concerned by the Fan Policy. It concerns all personal sites with gloranthan contents: A lot of people who need (and must) to know what to do, maybe why, and certainly what are the consequences.
And it concerns the mailing lists with messages which contents gloranthan stuff, too.

I do not understand why this subject should be taboo for the great tribe. It concerns ALL the tribe. The writers and the readers, even the newbies who wish to make a website or already own a site. Since more than 9 months I keep the french list totally closed to this subject! (especially after this message: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/HeroQuest-RPG/message/23049 )
Well, if it is "forbidden"/discourage in english, in french it's open now!
:-)