Re: Issaries Fan Policy

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:30:41 -0000

Comrades!

Obviously I appreciate and am touched by the kind words about UW books, but my post really wasn't intended to be a lament. It was more a marker that the Gloranthaphile world really has changed, and while there is no call for fearing the apocalypse, nor can one say that it is business as usual.

There are still all sorts of opportunities available for publishing under the new policy and I hope lots of people will take full advantage of them. But, yes, there are also new restrictions, which II felt it needed to include, and *for us* they preclude producing standalone books.

All the best

Mark