Re: Re: Gloranthan Fiction

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:19:48 +0000 (GMT)

(sigh) I'll try, but I'm trying to handle this in the same way as I'd handle one of the web-sites our team run at work. If there's a legal problem with the content of a web-page, I'd expect to have it fixed in a few hours or even minutes, not days. Because legal is important. The fan policy is out, and has been for more than 24 hours, so I should be obeying it, *now*. No, I'm not a professional with this site - that's why I'd allow myself a whole 24 hours. More than that, and I start getting massive guilty feelings.

Jane Williams