Re: Chaos Cults

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:52:56 +1200

At 10:22 PM 3/24/2005 +0000, you wrote:

>Are then any write ups for the chaos cults in HeroQuest format? I'd
>like to use some broos in my campaign and would like to use the
>correct affinities - otherwise I'm going to have to come up with a
>whole load of stuff.

Malia, Bagog and Thed are animist cults.

Cults like primal chaos, Pocharngo and Krjalk might be best treated as Common Magic religions in that they represent corruption of the material world.

Vivamort might be sorcery.

Cacodemon is probably Theistic. The Crimson Bat definitely is.

Krarsht looks theistic but given its origins might be more complex than that.

I've heard a rumour about Than being animist, Atyar being sorcerous and Thanatar being theistic.

--Peter Metcalfe