Re: Fan Policy

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 01:46:16 -0000

All,

While working on getting my website approved and licensed, which should be all done tomorrow, Greg mentioned that Stephen Martin was sick today, so they are a little backed up with email. Greg is doing what he can, and he sent me my license agreement via email today, so things are moving.

Even though my website has a commercial angle via selling the Gloranthan Classics licensed reprints, and I am also using a Trademarked word in my domain (www.glorantha.info), I am still getting through the process quickly and it should be all done tomorrow. I don't have a lot of proprietary material on my website, but I feel I should point out that they have not required me to remove anything from my website. I'm just adding a few sentences of policy boilerplate and it's business as usual.

Just wanted everyone to know.
Rick Meints
www.glorantha.info