Re: Masters of Luck and Death

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:44:36 -0800

Graham

> >MoLaD is quite a neat product, but why on earth does it lack the power
>>levels of the Wyters and similar entities described?
>
>The default numbers are listed in the HeroQuest rule book - see the chapter
>on guardian beings.

I actually did use that to work out a guardian this week. I was kind of surprised that a guardian responsible for over 4000 people gave you basically +3. For practical purposes, that's all that really matters -- and there's a reasonably wide range of specific numbers that give you that +3. So, even if you do work out the numbers, if you do so a few times you probably won't need to. Just assign the appropriate augment to members.

--

David Dunham