RE: Re: HeroQuest

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:37:10 -0000

> >> The Games Workshop IP Policy is here, BTW:
> >> http://www.games-workshop.com/ippolicy.htm
>
> > Yep. That's exactly it, Nick. And that policy is... draconian.

Left-handed and working backwards in time?

> I liked the "no tattoos" clause particularly. Issaries missed
> a trick, there...

"As always, we cannot allow third parties to obtain money from our intellectual property..... we cannot allow tattoos as an acceptable use of our IP as a third party necessarily has to perform the "service.""

So you can do your own tattoos!

It goes on about having Tshirts printed, mainly. And having pictures of figures you've painted on the web. Barely seems to mention writing - maybe they assume their fans aren't literate?