Re: Meanwhile in another part of the forest...

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 22:22:14 -0000

> I'd still say the Palladium explanation of why certain things can
cause
> legal problems might be worth reading, though, for anyone who's
still
> feeling confused.

Actually, that might not be a good idea. Jeff has a better grasp of the concepts. Palladium's policy is more of a 'shoot on site' one. However, engaging them in a discussion of the OGL or the d20 licensing IS interesting (Judging from what several Palladium staffers have said on RPG.net and on their own bbs, apparently the concept is as an attempt by WotC to sieze control of their IP).

Anyway, I'm happy with this part of the forest. And on that note, I think I'll go and have beer.

Jeff