Re: Re: Telmori of Sartar to appear in my game

From: Adrian Smith <smudge1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 21:11:47 +0100

> I generally have the Telmori as having a fairly stone age type culture
> although they do have access to metal via their neighbours although
> they don't work it themselves. Would that be correct as far as
> portraying the Telmori? How does one reconcile that with the
> more 'civilised' Telmori who act as Tmertains bodyguard? Do they get
> locked up on Wildday?
>
> Regards
> Rob

I don't know if the world view has changed since but in Dorastor there are two types of Telmori. pure one and tainted ones. Pure ones are natural werewolves with no chaos taint and can control the change and only become wolves when they want. Tainted ones have a chaos taint from Gbaji/Nysalor which forces them to change when the moon is full or more precisely on wild (which just happens to coincide). To an outsider (except maybe Uroxi)there is no difference between pure ones and tainted ones.

rgds
Adrian