Fruit Bat

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 11:26:24 -0500

> I think Cults of Terror made some mention of it actually having been a
normal bat at one point, but I don't think it said 'fruit bat".

The first sentence of the cult description in Cults of Terror, under 'Before Time', says that the Bat 'was once a normal animal' but was corrupted by chaos in the Godtime.

(1) This statement seems to have been Gregged - if I understand rightly, the bat was a god before it became chaotic.

(2) In RQ2, this would have made the bat far too easy to kill with a Counter Chaos spell.

Andrew