Re: Chaos and Hell

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:49:32 -0600

Ah, I see. Is there a single theme regarding all underworld entities? Perhaps that it's about dark? Darkness Magic? Black Magic, maybe?

Or are these beings really so unrelated that they can't be worshipped similarly?

It occured to me that there might be another way to "identify" such beings in terms of which otherworld they might belong to - the type of worship. If there's sacrifice, then it's likely a godworld being. But then we're learning that Lunar Magic actually is the connection to yet another otherworld, which I think has all three methods of worship. So that might not work.

But if that's true, then perhaps the Underworld is like the Lunar Way, in that it mixes the sorts of beings in it, and how they're worshipped. If so, then it might be similarly unified as Lunar Magic is unified. That said, I'm not sure how Lunar Magic is supposed to work in any case.

Mike