Re: Chaos and Hell

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:00:30 +0100

>Ah, I see. Is there a single theme regarding all underworld entities?
>Perhaps that it's about dark? Darkness Magic? Black Magic, maybe?

Underworld Cults are associated with Darkness and Hell (or should that be the Hells, plural ?).

The Uz come from the Underworld, so the Diokos demons ridden by Sir Ethelrist and his Troop.

(My unfinished version of the Black Aspect of Shargash is also an Underworld God - although the Red and Green Aspects are not).

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.