RE: Chaos and Hell

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:36:09 +0100

>I have a nasty feeling that either the entire Underworld thing is way
>too complicated, or that we're overlooking something very obvious.

Humakt is the God of Death. It is not very surprising that his followers should see the places where the dead are assigned as part of his domain.

I'm also not surprised that the Underworld - as part of the Mythic Reality of Glorantha - is seen differently by different cultures. Only a God Learner would try to get to The Truth about the Underworld by trying to construct a coherent picture out of all the different myths.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.