Re: Chaos Cults

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:42:24 +0300 (EEST)

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005, Mike Holmes wrote:

<snip>
> Couldn't it be that there's a specific form of magic, call it Chaos Magic
> that's associated with the underworld otherworld? As opposed to the god
> world, the spirit world, the essence world, or the mundane world? A form of
> magic that just hasn't been enumerated yet, and is waiting for somebody to
> write up?

Somewhere on the Manirian coast (can't remember exactly where) there's a bunch of sorcerers who are supposed to draw on Chaos, instad of the essense planes, to power their magic.

Now that is something I'll just have to explore in my games, [Shades of Unlife there, for those of you familiar with the Shadow World setting]

        -Adept