Re: Chaos Cults

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:53:09 -0800

Mikko

>Somewhere on the Manirian coast (can't remember exactly where) there's a
>bunch of sorcerers who are supposed to draw on Chaos, instad of the
>essense planes, to power their magic.

You may be thinking of Ramalia. That's not quite how I pictured it (Tapping is Chaotic, but I think would be Essence Plane magic), but Glorantha says only "The lords worship Chaos... Corrupt sorcerers have perverted the ancient Malkioni institutions into energy sources that benefit only their kin." There's a lot of room for expansion in whatever nasty direction you'd like (if you do, please contact me off-list, as my game may be dealing with them at length).

--

David Dunham