Re: Makabaeus sorcerers

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 21:16:57 +0100

>I like running stories with unusual and marginalized
>religions. I really like the Makabaeus sorcery order
>from Hero Wars.

Makabaeus should be back in ILH-2.

I don't think that the Makabaean school is "marginalised" - I would say that compared to most Sorcery schools they are very well integrated into the mainstream of society.

Followers of Makabaeus should probably be able to Concentrate on Lunar magic and thus keep Lunar Common Magic.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.