RE: Dr. Whood?

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:22:34 +0100

>Very nice pictures. I like them better than most of the
>alien races I saw over the years in Star Trek.

Well the recent versions of ST (TNG and later) have concentrated on "bumpy forehead" type prosthetics. Babylon 5 did better.

>I think that look is very close to Glorantha's Aldryami indeed.
>
>Since when has that series been on in the UK?

Just over 2 weeks - the 3rd episode broadcasts next Saturday.

>Moreover, was the plot of the episode any good?

Well if you like Dr Who, and don't mind that it has been updated in terms of both the look and the "feel" then you should enjoy it. And that's really the standard to judge it by, I think.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.