RE: Dr. Whood?

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:56:29 +0100

> "Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_...> writes:
>
> >Pretty cool! Of course, how much bosom was that wood-babe showing?
> >Aldryami shouldn't really have mammaries...
>
> In a universe governed by biology and evolution, you'd have a point...
>
> So, who wants to tackle writing the myth of Why Aldrya Has Breasts?
> :)

The simple version is Elves as mobile aldryami have the man rune so share his form.
Of course that should not get in the way of having a good myth to explain why.
You course could also ask why coconuts have milk :-)

Andy

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and may be
privileged and are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM