Re: Greg Saz On Fan Policy

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:21:54 -0400

I really wanted to send this direct, but the "mail us here" link on the fan policy site doesn't seem to actually work. (Note, this may yet again be Medea's fault. My computer does strange things.)

There's a lot on webpages, but I've got a slightly different dilemma. With all the talk of Deathsong Berserk, I wrote a myth about it. My understanding is that I cannot post that, which would be a Derivative Work, here to the list.

I don't have a site where I would be hosting it. So in this case, what do I do? Send it to them as a fan submission? Make a website, get it licensed, and then post a link here?

LC