Ybot 4 Scenario All Star Issue!

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian.kuechler_at_...-weimar.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 23:45:24 +0100

Ladies and Gentelmen,

I would like to annouce the production of Ybot Issue 4. This year we decided to make Ybot 4 a Scenario All Star Issue for Hero Wars, Elric!, Cthulhu and Pendragon.

Each and everyone is invited to send us her/his best dramatic construction piece (aka scenario) for our beloved games and we will consider it for publication.

Our deadline for submissions has to be the 31. March!

If you have further questions get in contact with me...

Fabian

--

~Tentacles Convention~
www.Tentacles-Convention.de