RE: Re: Humakt (Iron Cross Quest)

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:04:25 +1100

> > Reinier
> > I'm not a big fan of the darker readings Humakt (ie the
> kind in which
> > he goes on a heroquest against Chalana Arroy). Besides being evil,
> > death's for death's sake doesn't have any complexity to it:
>
> From: David Dunham [mailto:david_at_...]
> I believe said heroquest is anti-resurrection, not anti-healer. In
> other words, the dead should stay dead.

That would be the Iron Cross Quest, whispered about in some circles, but rarely performed (because it does involve killing healers) ?

Someone posted a non-official version of it around a year ago. I didn't keep it in my file of useful things (and am still regretting it...)

Does anyone still have it ? I don't even remember the name of the person who posted it.

Harry.