Re: Busy Issaries, Inc.

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:58:40 +0100

JC Lebreu:

>Now the fan publication has a user friendly description, can we get
>> onto the (IMO) more important subject of what the current schedule of
>> impending Issaries Inc releases are. I am gagging for ILH2, Trader
>> Princes, Heirs of Malkion and Glorantha.
>>
>> Some official word would be dandy!
>

>Yes, please !!!!!!!!
>
>We are now in spring and no news abaout futures opublications !
>Even Issaries doesn't answer about the publication date of this
>schedule !!!

That's because they don't know it for sure, and they'd rather not make promises (or statements that might be interpreted as promises) that they can't keep. The Fan Policy has taken up a lot of time recently, as these things must, but Issaries are now back doing what they do best - writing cool Glorantha supplements. I can't give details, but Heroes of Malkion is now in the second draft stage where we go back and forth discussing what stays in, what new material now turns out to be needed, and all that sort of thing. This may take a while, or it may not - I don't know, so I'm sure Issaries don't either, and that's why there's no announced date yet. I gather ILH2 and Trader Princes may be further along, but I have no firm information on those (not that I could give you it if I did, one suspects ;) ).

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic