RE: Re: Bloodlines and Factions of the Orlmarthing

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:36:52 -0500

>From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>

>Thunder Rebels (I think)states that every Heortling is a member of at
>leastthree communities: clan, cult, professional association and suggests
>that these three all have wyters (guardian beings).

Ah, cool, OK. I don't have Thunder Rebels, so that's my problem right there. Good cite.

So it does sound like herobands abound. I really hadn't gotten that impression from the MRB, despite the "Every group" statement. Somehow that seemed to be an exaggeration. Apparently not.

This will require some rethinking.

Mike