Re: RHQN games at Tentacles Grandezza 2005

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:38:38 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2005-04-19-2035.

Jane Williams wrote:
> > The Ring of HeroQuest Narrators presents the
> > following scenarios at Tentacles Grandezza on
> > 13th-16th May 2005 Castle Stahleck, Germany
>
> > Tentacles Grandezza on 13th-16th May 2005 Castle
> > Stahleck, Germany
> > http://www.tentacles-convention.de/
>
> So can we sign up for them yet? I can't find anywhere
> on the website to do so.

We usually take sign-up at the convention on sign-up sheets. However I will talk to Fabian and ask if he can do on-line signs for a few of my games.

BTW there are more HeroQuest games and scenarios being run by other members of the Ring of HeroQuest Narrators attending Tentacles Grandezza. We are just waiting for details of the games they are running.

> Yes, that's right, I *would* like to sign up for all
> three. In theory I've played "Into the Trees" before,
> but ISTR we wandered so far away from the plot that it
> was effectively an entirely different scenario.

Yeah, the 'Into the Trees' you played at Dragonmeet 2004 didn't follow the plot at all. ;-) More of a improv game based on what the characters are like. This time it will be THE 'Into the Trees' game. Evil Aldryami, quick-growing trees, undead, and Lunars all go into the mix.

The 'Winter Warriors' game is exclusive to Tentacles only.

> (And Darran might like to know that Trixie the
> Triceratops lives on in the Antorling Clan, and still
> enjoys her apples.)

Nice to know ;-)

Have you got a copy of that Vingan girl character sheet I could have? I am after some more player characters to use in my demo-games that are a little bit different to mine that I currently use.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2006-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com