Re: Who is Harvar Ironfist

From: Dread Domain <dreaddomain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 17:56:52 -0400

Well so far this is exactly what I am looking for!

I will contact you privately.

  Harvar Ironfist, Prince and Duke of the Far Place, Lord of the Alda Churi.

  Here's some campaign notes. Some of this is personal (I'll note which) but   my campaign background has been used to define Harvar and the Far Place to   date, frr instance in DP: LOT.

  HUGE SNIP   The basics are covered above. Harvar is a collective work in progress. Drop   me a line privately - nysalor**at**mythologic**dot**info if you'd like to   see the long version of my Far Place campaign timeline.

  Cheers

  John