Re: A call for contributions

From: Scott Rogers <amaretto_sirloin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 03:45:09 -0700 (PDT)

I ahve quite a lot of interesting and involved (with existing issaries characters) NPC's and ex PC's. However, the stats are all for RQii/iii. Will this pose a huge stumbling block, or will it pose a unique and satisfying challenge? Scotty

simonbrayuk_at_... wrote:
Hi All,

I have come up with an idea for a PDF booklet of NPC's, encounters and so forth for Heroquest that I would like to pull together to submit to the Issaries site. If any of you have any ideas, pre-written characters and so forth that they would like to contribute then contact me privately. I am going to most likely group the characters by Homelands, so if you have characters that belong to any of the published homelands, including those in the Imperial Lunar Handbook, Men of the Sea and of course the Core Rules then they are especially interesting to me. For Bison Riders I will accept ANY praxian NPC's. I will ensure you get credit for you contributions.

I want to do this quickly, as I am commited to a lot of other projects, so PLEASE send me your characters now!

Simon Bray

Yahoo! Groups Links