Re: A call for contributions

From: Norbert Franz <norbert.franz1_at_...>
Date: 27 May 2005 14:29 GMT

Hello Simon,

that sounds like a fun and easy job... I think I got something for your collection there.

I'd like to send you some characters with full HQ stats, most of them based on characters actually being played in my new group that started last Sunday.

Should I wait until you have made up the format? Do you take pages in WORD (as that is what I usually have here for various RPG notes and character stats)?