Re: Larnsti Brotherhood

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 14:26:58 -0000

And for an example of my personal, I should say, typical pulp answer to the mysteries of Glorantha, IMG in Whitewall they were a band of 25 Knights who were charged with the protection of the King. Knights was an old western term as IMG they were semi westernised - like Broyan being more like a feudal King IMG. I wanted the whole feel of Whitewall to be 'not Sartar'. The Larnsti had funky movement powers and could teleport, that sort of stuff. I tended to make stuff on the fly for them based on the above if I needed to. About half of them accompanied Broyan onto the Bat and all of them that went were killed FWIW. YLWV and all that! ;-P

Remember that if you come up with a different version then the Whitewall wiki would be delighted to hear about it and any other work you do regarding the fabled last city of the Orlanthi!!! But in terms of waiting for something 'canon' then don't hold your breath!!

Regards
Rob