RE: Kings of Heortland

From: Norbert Franz <norbert.franz1_at_...>
Date: 06 Jun 2005 02:20 GMT

"Jane Williams" <janewilliams20_at_...> wrote:
> > (Personally, I would love to see some detail on life in Heortland and
> > the Heortland cities come out. The fact that it is effectively blank
> > except for the northern hill tribes is extremely annoying.)

That is exactly where my adventuring party is now based, north of Duchamp, in Esvular, and northbound.

I found it very easy and pleasant to start adventuring in Esvular with my new group, and I'm only using the very basics of the information in HeroQuest, the RPG. When I am actually asked for further detail by somebody in the group, I tend to tell them something based on HeroQuest Voices, and Joerg's article for Tradetalk #4. Hardly anything beyond that. I'm happy with things.