Re: Re: Kings of Heortland

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:38:52 +0100 (BST)

Rob:
> I thought Broyan and Whitewall had been the
> subject of
> a 'house campaign' so I still don't see why there
> isn't more information about it.

>From the little I've heard, I believe the details of
the house campaign were very dependent on the RQ representation of Glorantha, exploiting "holes" in the RQ magic system, and so on. As such, I assume they would be unlikely to be helpful.

FWIW, when it comes to Whitewall specifically, we have tried to gather all the info we could find in the WhiteWall group, and then on the WhiteWallWiki, plus the bits we've created since. No, it isn't perfect, but it isn't blank, either. As you know, having contributed large sections of it :)

For those who're interested and have somehow missed it: