RE: Re: Larnsti Brotherhood

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:53:36 -0700 (PDT)

I think that Make Page Speak would work out loud as active magick and only work in your own head as passive magick. Or enhance your 'Read X' skill if you are reading it to yourself or enhance your Oratory if you are reading it outloud.

"It was like I was there..."

t.

> that it's being used by
> >>
> >>I'd say the point is to help people learn to read.
> Someone who has
> >>absolutely no reading ability can only use it if
> they concentrate.
>
> Sort of like synthetic phonics then? The direct-use
> version goes "Greetings" where the augment-only
> version goes "Guh-Ruh-Eh-Eh-Tuh--Ih-Nuh-Guh-Suh"?
>
> Regards
> Luke
>

> This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use
> by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain
> proprietary material, confidential information
> and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not
> be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any
> other party. If you are not an intended recipient
> then please promptly delete this e-mail and any
> attachment and all copies and inform the sender.
> Thank you.

> removed]
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> HeroQuest-RPG-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

Discover Yahoo!
Find restaurants, movies, travel and more fun for the weekend. Check it out! http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html