Re: Those Ker-razy Romans (Was Re: Larnsti Brotherhood)

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:58:52 -0700

> I realise this, and concur completely, the question is of battle magics
available to members of the Band.Eg: Fyrdsmen fighting alongside the Thanes would contain worshippers of Barntar,Hedkoranth and humakt as well as Orlanth no? The battle magics of the Fyrdsmen would not necessarily be fighting magic. That's all I meant.....

"Unit"-level magics would be handled by the wyter in any case. Individuals have their own magic, but to get everyone using the same magic requires the Guardian to get involved.

It's not necessary to have everyone in the band belong to Vanganth if the wyter has the blessing "Flight 18".

RR
- Richelieu