Re: Winter Animist Practice or Tradition

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 07:53:03 -0000

Darran has done some fine work on her as a Heortling Mountain Winter Goddess. Hopefully he might let me crib it to create an animist tradition for Prax.

> Drat, why did HQ and the Three World Model have to confuse
everything!

Agreed, it makes for fine Gloranthan metaphysic, but poor gaming material. Hence I usually ignore the missaplied worship penalties (not that they ever come up to be fair). Also, my animist Inora might be some other spirit alltogether, who knows - only the God Learners I suspect! :^D

> > >And what/who gets covered by that "etc"?
> >
> > Every spirit that is mentioned in Nomad Gods.
>
> Which AFAIK is a board game that's been OOP for some time, so that
response,
> while no doubt accurate, isn't what one might call useful.

Personaly, I like to make the board games fit more than the RQ view. I have hunch in many ways the fundamentals are more 'right' and less 'gregged'. But my unqualified assertion may be error strewn!! I am sure I will be corrected!

Regards
Rob